- About Us
- Inspiring Master Trainers
- Virtual Training
- Inspiring Seminars
- Team Building Programmes
- Sales Programmes
- Leadership Programmes
- Certified Master Trainer NLP Accelerated Program 2021
- Specialised Programmes
- Most Popular Convention Topics
- Art of Learning & Leadership
- Post-training Coaching
- Inspiring Methodology
- Inspiring Products
- Awards & Testimonials
We wish to inform that FREE DELIVERY offer has been revised WITHIN MALAYSIA
*Terms & Conditions
1. If product is in-stock, delivery is within 7 to 14 business days and 21 working days for International delivery which could be subjected to delay due to Customs Clearance and/or by Local Postal Service of recipient’s country.
2. If due to any unforeseen reasons that any product(s) in a Transaction is not-in-stock, the whole order will be cancelled and refunded. New order is to be submitted for the in-stock product(s).
3. Kindly note should the order/parcel not been accepted or claimed by the customer/consignee or is undeliverable due to error or omission on the part of the customer/consignee or owner or for which no disposition instructions have been provided to LWS (shipper) within the 90 days (upon receiving email notification from our end) of its arrival, the order/parcel shall be considered unclaimed/abandoned. LWS has the right and shall abandoned the order/parcel and no substitute/refund/re-delivery request shall be entertained. Customer will have to re-submit a fresh new order. Re-delivery request shall NOT be entertained.
4. In the event that the item(s) or parcel is undelivered and/or unclaimed by the customer from Courier Company and item(s) / parcel is returned to LWS, we will contact customer to re-confirm mailing address for resend the parcel (valid for 1 time).
5. Orders are shipped on business days only.
6. Business days exclude public holidays and weekends.
© 2024 Copyright Lawrence Walter Seminars. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap
Lawrence Walter Seminars (LWS) was founded by Dato' Dr Lawrence Walter Ng. For over 35 years, the LWS Unique Training Methodology and modules, including the training format has been trademarked and copyrighted. Any usage must first go through a written application for consent of the owner of the rights. Otherwise, the user and suspected company involved in the infringement of intellectual property will be subjected to legal and hefty financial penalty implications.